Exchange 5.5 (Outlook98) >> MS-Mail

Post by Fabian Unru » Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi

People in our company are sending mail to an extern partner-company.

in the partner company they use ms-mail 3.2 on win-nt. if we send them
mail (with outlook98, Exchange 5.5. Prof.), they receive a binary file
(.bin).

When they open the binary with notepad they see html.

why is this? i checked the client settings and tried out rich text or
text only...

Please help
Fabian

1. Exchange Setup for SMTP mail / Internal Delivery and External >>>>>>>>>>>

Greetings All,

We are doing an Exchange 2000 test. I have the Exchnage 2000 Ent. Server
setup and Exchange Internal delievery works fine, but SMTP does not deliver
either out or inbound. I am using AD integrated DNS. What should I do here.

Thanks for any help !!

--
M.Dwight Snow
Network Administrator, District #3 School Board

2. Help! Ex2000 computer account dropped

3. Mail Redirection >>>>>

4. Error on pop3connector

6. Help! Cannot receive internet mail

7. EMAIL FORWARDING >>>>>

8. Exchange 2000 Miration Wizard - HELP

9. <<<<OUTLOOK 2002 + MS EXCHANGE SERVER ON HOME NETWORK>>>>>>

10. WinCEOutlook->Outlook98->Public Exchange folder ?

12. MS Mail - > Ms Exchange 5.5

13. Programmatically link Contact=>>Appointment=>>Journal