Missing AWVIEW32.DLL file

Post by Sandra Scot » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00

Since I always used Microsoft Fax through
WordPerfect, I never used Microsoft Exchange
itself until very recently.  When I did, I wanted
to view a fax I had just sent, by clicking on its
message icon.  But I got an error message telling
me that the AWVIEW32.DLL file was missing.  I
searched for it on the whole hard disk with the
Windows Explorer, without luck.  Would someone be
kind enough to E-Mail me a copy of that file as an
attachment ?  I don't have any idea why I don't
have it on my system.  Many thanks.

1. Missing file AWVIEW32.dll

Hello !

Since I always used Microsoft Fax within
WordPerfect, I never used Microsoft Exchange
itself until very recently.  But when I did, I
wanted to view a fax I had just sent, by clicking
on its icon.  However, I got an error message
saying that the file AWVIEW32.DLL was missing.
Could someone give me a copy of that file via an
attachment ?  In advance, thank you !

2. auto archiving all company mail

3. missing dll files

4. GroupShield 4.5 Sp1.Replication problems

5. missing DLL file

6. Netscape to Outlook

7. Missing File PSTPRX.DLL

8. Relayed Mail Receipts - Please Help..

9. Missing gapi32.dll

10. missing imsext.dll

11. DLLs missing

12. Missing pcproxy.dll