Multi LDAP Referals Fail

Post by bruc » Sun, 15 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have have been trying to use LDAP referal service to get address info from two
foreign exchange sites.  For some reason I can get LDAP info from one or the
other but not both.  I increased the number of hits, but that didn't seem to
resolve the problem.  I seem to remember this working OK on Exchange 5.5, SP2 but
we are now using SP3....Any ideas??????

Bruce

1. LDAP Referals

I'm trying to setup an ldap referal to an i-mail 3.0 server from an exchange
5.5 server.  Can Someone point me to a good explanation of the "Directory
Name" from the "Referal Details" dialogue box in the exchange server LDAP
protocall properties page.

2. Assign Categories

3. Ldap Query lookup in Multi-server enviornment

4. Exchange 5.5 Best Practices

5. Public Folder Referals

6. Exchange 5.5 Public folder

7. Public folder referals?

8. ccMail to exchange NDR event 13002

9. URGENT - mapi connection failed from remote site to a multi-homed mail server

10. OWA login fails / Multi Domain enviornment

11. Multi site, multi domain, 5.5 and 2000 question

12. Multi-Site vs Multi-Server/Single-Site via WAN

13. OWA & multi-site multi-domain