outlook 2000 couldn't display chinese character.

outlook 2000 couldn't display chinese character.

Post by vz12 » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:45:05

I use exchange 2000 as our email server, and outlook 2000 as client
software.
every time somebody sends email using chinese(simplfied), outlook 2000
just show the garbage on the screen. but when you double click that
email, you can see the correct content. also if I try use outlook 2000
send email to myself,
I can get the right content. I suspect it was caused by the exchange
server' setting. but i am not sure. I tried change all the settings in
outlook 2000,
but no use. any idea is helpful.

thank you all.