Moving DLs!

Post by RJ » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:54:38

Does anyone know of a way to move distribution lists from one Mail server to
another?  Both running Win2K and E2K SP2s.  Thanks!

1. Moving Mailboxes and DLs

I looked on the MSKB and it says that the way to move a mailbox to a
different recipients container in Exchange Server 5.5 is to delete and
recreate. Is this the only way, and is there a utility to do this for
distribution lists? Or what? I need to move about 20 distribution lists
within the server (to a new container) and I want to know if I just need to
get started early one day.

Thanks.

2. Printing DLs

3. Moving contacts and DLs!

4. Online defrag stops before completing

5. Moving Contacts and DLs!

6. Microsoft AD - Exchange Extension ; Privileges Question

7. Dynamically creating DLs in GAL from Access DB

8. Internet Explorer and Exchange 2000

9. Problem creating DLs using ADSI

10. Modifying DLs in the GAL

11. Hidden DLs via LDAP

12. Accessing DLs in Public Folders using CDO

13. Accessing Hidden Mailboxes and DLs