NTTP in exchange

Post by Dick Meijaar » Thu, 30 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I've installed the NTTP protocol in exchange server 5.0.
In outlook I see in the public maps a overview of all this group but
I am missing all the messages

Is it possible that the setup is not correctly in exchange server or
are the properties niet correct installed in Outlook (98)?

What can I do? We have suggestions for me? Thanks!

With kindly regards

NTTP in exchange

Post by Matthias Peithe » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi*,

have you controlled the Systemprotocol if the NNTP pull something?

NTTP in exchange

Post by Dick Meijaar » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Thanks for your reaction!

I have reinstalled the newsfeed with "pull"as choice by intallation. I
doesn't help!

Do you have another suggestions?

With Kindly Regard,

Dick Meijaard
Statenhove I 27
4336 CA  Middelburg
http://www.veryComputer.com/

> Hi*,

> have you controlled the Systemprotocol if the NNTP pull something?

NTTP in exchange

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 12 Aug 1998 04:00:00

    The server you have chosen for your newsfeed probably has the NEWNEWS
command disabled.  This command is necessary for an Exchange pull newsfeed
to work...

Thanks for your reaction!

I have reinstalled the newsfeed with "pull"as choice by intallation. I
doesn't help!

Do you have another suggestions?

With Kindly Regard,

Dick Meijaard
Statenhove I 27
4336 CA  Middelburg
http://www.veryComputer.com/

> Hi*,

> have you controlled the Systemprotocol if the NNTP pull something?

1. NTTP in exchange

Hello,

I've installed the NTTP protocol in exchange server 5.0.
In outlook I see in the public maps a overview of all this group but
I am missing all the messages

Is it possible that the setup is not correctly in exchange server or
are the properties niet correct installed in Outlook (98)?

What can I do? We have suggestions for me? Thanks!

With kindly regards

2. Adding a users link in the contact list

3. Exchange and NTTP

4. public folders and calander

5. NTTP not synchronizing

6. Message to group appears to go to individual

7. Exchange Move mailbox Error from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000

8. Help needed on adding a site - newbie

9. domain.com\exchange - exchange.domain.com - exchange

10. Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003?, tryitoz

11. migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

12. Exchange 2000 - login name -> exchange alias

13. Adding outlook exchange serice on exchange server.