how to publish public folders on intranet web

how to publish public folders on intranet web

Post by Vladimir Klimenk » Sat, 27 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Is there any way to publish documents from public folders on web?

The problem is following:
Some people work on the same documents placed in exchange 5.5 public
folders. Links to this documents (or their actual copies) had to present on
intranet web pages.

how to publish public folders on intranet web

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Tue, 30 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Yes, it is possible.

Get a copy of either FrontPage or Visual InterDev and create a Discussion
Group. Base it on the folder with the specified documents in it and they
will be available from the Web.

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

A closed mind is like a closed book: just a block of wood. -Chinese
Proverb

Quote:>Is there any way to publish documents from public folders on web?

>The problem is following:
>Some people work on the same documents placed in exchange 5.5 public
>folders. Links to this documents (or their actual copies) had to present on
>intranet web pages.

1. Publish Public Folder Calendar to Intranet?

Is it possible to publish Exchange Public Folders that contain
calendars to an intranet?

I would like to make a folder available to everyone for "read" and
then publish this to a web page?

When I try this it works when I log INTO outlook web access with my
account but if its a folder made available to everyone with anon
access rights it fails to load into IE4/5.

Any ideas?

2. Mail bounces for one user

3. Publish Public Folder content to an Intranet

4. Mailbox, Personal, Public folders... Using Outlook 97 and Exchange Server 5

5. Publishing Public Folder on special designed web pages

6. Exchange Server 5.5 Help.

7. Publishing Public Folders to a Web Server

8. email routing problem

9. publishing private folders as public folders

10. Publishing Outlook Calendar Items on an Intranet

11. IM publishing to inter and intranet

12. Publishing Exchange data on an Intranet

13. create newsgroup and publish it on an intranet