view the directory/recipientlist on an ASP page or HTML page

view the directory/recipientlist on an ASP page or HTML page

Post by Gunnar Eskilsso » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I would like to view the directory/recipientlist on an ASP page or HTML page
I dont know if I can break out this function from OSA or if I should make an
LDAP query...

hmm
anyone else been there?

1. Read Address Book Properties from Active Server Pages (ASP) Page with VBScript

I want to display our Exchange Address List on a web page.  I tried using
the code I found at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;179082

When I ran the script I got the following error:

Collaboration Data Objects (0x4F7)
[Collaboration Data Objects - [MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND(8004010F)]]

The error is happening on this line of code:

objSession.Logon , , False, False, , True, strProfileInfo

strProfileInfo = "EXCHSRV02" & vbLf & "jlewis"

(server and mailbox changed to protect the innocent)

What am I missing?

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

2. Moving Exchange 5.5

3. Some body has an HTML or ASP page to display the Exchange Public Folder

4. Automated directory synchro!!

5. Viewing Public Folders from HTML page

6. Should I RAID 1 or 5 my DB drives ?

7. ASP Pages in Navigation View

8. Renaming Exchange 2000 Server

9. View GAL on an ASP page

10. Looking for simple asp code to create basic real-time directory page for intranet

11. page fault in non paged area

12. page faults and paging - not memory related

13. page fault in non paged area