ESE97 event in event viewer

Post by Rich Matheise » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>The application is     ESE97
>The type is               Error
>The category is        Performance

>The description is
>Unexpected NT API error: 0xC000000D

>Or if any pointers to where I could find this information would help also.

It probably means you've installed some sort of Anti-Virus scanning
software on your machine and you're running NT4 SP3 without the
"roll-up" hotfix.

REMOVE the A-V software and restart the server. Install the hot-fix
(or SP4 or SP5), restart the server, install the A-V software again.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

ESE97 event in event viewer

Post by Kurt Rogge » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Check Technet article Q174746 - Innoculan on Exhange 5.5

Hotfix available at
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/fixes/usa/nt40/hotf...
stSP3/roll-up/

ESE97 event in event viewer

Post by Steven Rei » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

Could some one please advise what the following event means.
This event is flooding the event log and causes the log to fill very
quickly!

The application is     ESE97
The type is               Error
The category is        Performance

The description is
Unexpected NT API error: 0xC000000D

Or if any pointers to where I could find this information would help also.

Any help greatly appreciated

ESE97 event in event viewer

Post by balamurali viswanatha » Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi steven,
                      the following link may give you some idea
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q174/7/46.ASP?LNG=EN...
LKB

regards,
Bala

Expert-search on VB, VC, and MS Back Office Products.  90-minute response -
$25.  Guaranteed.
http://www.e-supportpoint.com

> Hi all,

> Could some one please advise what the following event means.
> This event is flooding the event log and causes the log to fill very
> quickly!

> The application is     ESE97
> The type is               Error
> The category is        Performance

> The description is
> Unexpected NT API error: 0xC000000D

> Or if any pointers to where I could find this information would help also.

> Any help greatly appreciated

1. A lot of Event ID : 9318 and Event ID 9277 in event viewer

    I have one exchange server which have "site connector" and "directory
replication connector" to 12 sites. In my NT event viewer has many event ID
9318 and Event ID 9277 which detail are following :
    Event ID: 9318, Source : MS Exchange MTA , Category : Interface
    Description : An RPC communication error occured. Unable to bind over
RPC. Locality table (LTAB) index : 9, windows NT error : 0. The MTA will
attempt to recover the RPC connection.
    Event ID 9277, Source : MS Exchange MTA, Categroy : Operating System
    Description : The MTA has issued and RPC concel call for thread 26,
Locality Table index : 9, Time (ms) : 1228570, Cancel result : 0

    Anybody please tell me how to solve this or where can I find the
solution of these problems.
Thanks very much.
Soontaree Jantrakul

2. Can recieve e-mail but not send it

3. Event Id 13007 (MSExchahge POP3) displayed on Event Viewer

4. moving mailboxes

5. Event ID 1025 every 15minutes in event viewer

6. IMAP4 to the Internet

7. Event ID 4132 filling up event viewer and shutting down exhange

8. Exchange Platinum

9. Event ID 4128 & 4093 in Event viewer

10. Event Viewer failure audit events

11. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

12. MSExchange 4.0 - Event 7201 in Event Viewer

13. Event Viewer Error Event ID 9543