exchange scripting

Post by code_wariio » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:47:05

Hello, what I am trying to do is write a few scripts to
help clean up the public folders mess.  I am hoping for a
few concrete answers so I can get started. Any help is
greatly appreciated.
- Where do I create my scripts (in exchange or elsewhere)?
- after a script is created how do I run it on a set of
folders with exchange?
- are CDO and MAPI the same thing?

any help to get me started would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

1. Exchange Scripting with VB Script

    All I need to do know is how to open a form using code....there doesn't
seem to be any help anywhere for this.  I am using the scripting that comes
with the newest release of exchange (VB Script) and I want an outlook form
to automatically open when a new form arrives in a specific folder.  Anyone
have any ideas?!

Public Sub Folder_OnMessageCreated
    (What goes in here???)
End Sub

Cheers,

2. MSExchangeSA: 'RW' address description for i386 machines missing ...

3. IE access to Exchange??

4. Exchange Scripting

5. massive # of domains in queue

6. Exchange scripting error MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND(8004010F)

7. IMAP and Storage Limits

8. Exchange Script for printing messages when they arrive

9. Exchange scripts with different sites

10. Exchange Scripting Agent for AppointmentItem property

11. Programatically restarting Exchange scripts

12. Exchange Script/CDO error