using forms in Msexchange 5.5 server and outlook 2000

using forms in Msexchange 5.5 server and outlook 2000

Post by Zahir » Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:57:38

Hello,

I created a form in outlook 2000 that I saved in OFT
extension.
I tried to publish it in a public folder following the
documentation in outlook 2000, but it does not functionne
(I cannot see my form in the public folder).
I tried to copy it by using ''copy and paste'', I manage
to see my form in the public folder.But I could not deploy
it (entry and consultation) even if I gave the rights and
autorizations needed.

I Will be very thankful if you help to resolve this problem
and help me where can i get documention about using forms
in Msexchange 5.5 server and outlook 2000

thanks

using forms in Msexchange 5.5 server and outlook 2000

Post by AI » Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:51:27

Hello,

Please refer to OL2000: Questions About Custom Forms and Outlook Solutions
(Q146636) at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q146636
for details.

Regards,
Intermedia.NET (AI)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting:  http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

Quote:> Hello,