Attachments are not send in EX 4.0 SP4

Post by Rob Groenendij » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Messages without attachments are being sent without any problems. When an
attachment is added the send procedure takes a very long time and ends in
"networking problems prevent connection to exchange server". The problem
occurs on some PC's and is not related to the user. Therefore, it seems to
be a problem on the client. Is there anyone who can give me a clue?
I posted this problem before but at that time I had SP2 installed. Someone
told me to try SP4 but it did not solve the problem.

Rob Groenendijk

Attachments are not send in EX 4.0 SP4

Post by Rob Groenendij » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

The problem is solved!

It was caused by an error in the protocol configuration. IPX and Netbeui
was used. When using IPX Netbios over IPX has to be enabled.

Quote:> Messages without attachments are being sent without any problems. When an