OWA 2000 & Exchange 5.5

Post by Donny Harri » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 05:19:07

Is it possible to run OWA 2000 with Exchange 5.5?

--
V/R

Donny Harris
VRS / IT

OWA 2000 & Exchange 5.5

Post by Joe S » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:19:56

When I looked into this a while back what I found was that
it wasn't possible.

1. OWA 2000 & Exchange 5.5

We are currently running a multiple site Exchange v5.5 organization.  We are
looking at the possibility at installing Exchange 2000/OWA on a new server
to take advantage of the new OWA interface.  Is it possible to install OWA
2000 on a single server to act as the OWA interface to a Exchange 5.5
Organization?  We are not looking at upgrading our organization entirely to
Exchange 2000 for some time and are still running our servers on NT 4.0.

If so, are there any White Papers or guidelines on how to perform this?

Dan

2. SMTP Connector

3. DISASTER RECOVERY ISSUE

4. Netscape can't access Outlook Web Access

5. OWA for both Exchange 5.5 & 2000

6. Opening Other Users Inbox's

7. OWA 2000 & 5.5

8. Exchange 5.5 & Exchange 2000 Connectivity

9. Exchange 5.5 & Exchange 2000

10. Exchange 5.5 & exchange 2000 connectivity

11. Exchange 5.5 & Exchange 2000 Connectivity