Myconsole on SBS2000 error message

Post by Larry Newto » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:07:59

I can no longer get the /myconsole page to show through
IE - I get an error message:
line 50
Char: 2
Error: Objecto doesn't support this property or
method: 'MST s/WCL Server'
Code: )
url: http://serv/myconsole

This started after I downloaded and installed all of the
IE upgrades for my W98SE machine -- I think it did
something to IE that is causing this to happen.
Suggestions -- help?  Thanks - Larry

1. Outlook connection error on SBS2000

I have just set up SBS2000 for the first time. Initially 3 PCs are connected
and each have Outlook 2002 installed. On first run Outlook connected to the
Server and folders have been created which include test items.

When I exited from Outlook and then tried to re-open it would not find the
server. How can I point it to the correct location?

Terry

2. imc forward to host on special port

3. Doing an Email merge

4. Oversized mailbox warning message