Print out all e-mail addesses

Post by bob li » Sat, 11 Sep 1999 04:00:00

We are running Exchange 5.5 on the NT server and client software is
outlook 97/98. Some users who work at home or Mac using netscape want us

there any way to print all Internet e-mail addresses and how?

--
Bob Lin, CNE & MCSE
Chicago Botanic Garden

Post by Chris Schar » Sun, 12 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>We are running Exchange 5.5 on the NT server and client software is
>outlook 97/98. Some users who work at home or Mac using netscape want us

>there any way to print all Internet e-mail addresses and how?

The Mac users can get addresses using LDAP if the version of Netscape
they're running has LDAP functionality, and the home users can use
LDAP as well if you have a dedicated connection and the appropriate
ports open on the firewall (or you can set up OWA or VPN so they can
connect using one of those methods).

If you want to give them the e-mail addresses, you'd need to do a
directory export and make the csv file available to those users.

--
Chris Scharff       ! The real winners in life are the
MVP Exchange        ! people who look at every situation

ROT13 required for SMTP Address

1. Print outs of messages

We have a problem when we email a message to the whole school - over
1000 people.  When you print the message, 3 pages of recipients are
printed before the message is.  I have tried a distribution list,
de-selecting full header under view, and sending as a mass mailing ( no
distribution list ).  Does anyone know how to print a message without
the recipient list printing as well?

Thanks,

Steve Willis
Baylor College of Dentistry
The Texas A&M University System
Dallas, TX

2. Groupshield 5 on Exchange 5.5

3. show email addess

4. change domains

5. Batch print (bulk print) of email messages

6. Exchange 5.5 and CDONTS

7. Outlook 2000 Printing Calendar / Email Customize Print Layout

8. meeting requests sent to evey user

9. MAC client printing many extra pages after e-mail prints

10. Outlook time-outs to old server after importing with ExMerge

11. E2K SMTP Time outs like Exchange 5.5?

12. OWA and time outs

13. Message Time outs