cannot send email outside of the company

cannot send email outside of the company

Post by Abdul Baaghi » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 02:00:25

TO all

HELP!
We have Exchange 5.5 and it was working fine until monday.
We can send/ receive email withing the company and we can
also receive from outside but we cannot send email outside
of the company the mail sits in the outbox folder of
Outlook. Is there any where that I can look in Exchange to
solve the problem.
Thanks

cannot send email outside of the company

Have you checked ALL your log files?