sending e-mail while using Web Outlook?

Post by Ricardo Rabag » Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello Everyone:

Can someone please shed some light on how to go about sending e-mail while
using the Web Outlook Access feature of Exchange?  I can receive my e-mail
from the Exchange server but when I try to submit a e-mail outside of out
network I receive the following error message.

Thanks
_Ricardo

sending e-mail while using Web Outlook?

Post by Ward, Jo » Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:00:00

This sounds as though it may be an IMS setup issue.  Can you send to an SMTP
address from that server using an Exchange or Outlook Client?

If not, then check to make sure that your address spaces are correct in the
IMS setup, and that that particular server can resolve addresses correctly
with DNS.

Let me know...

    Jon Ward