Unwanted wrapping of text messages

Post by James A. Lund » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Exchange has an annoying tendency of line wrapping mail
without telling the user.  This behaviour seems unpredictable
but has caused me some trouble in the past.  Is there anything
I can do to prevent Exchange from wrapping outward and
inward coming text mail?

Thanks,

James.

1. Plain Text messages always get wrapped after 72 characters

Is there a way to configure plain text messages to wrap after 72 characters?
Every plain text message that is received by the accounts always wrap at the
72nd character (regardless of font) when we go to print the message. Viewing
is fine, and rich text/html is fine. But with plain text, someone is telling
the width to be 72 characters when printing.

TIA, Bruce

2. Can't connect to exchange server

3. Plain Text Messages & Word Wrap

4. IM Setup

5. Unwanted Line Wraps using Exch 5 SP1 with Internet Mail Connector

6. New Exchange 2K setup on New 2K Advanced Server & New Forest HELP PLEASEeeeee

7. Text wrapping quirks in MS Exchange Internet Mail Service [REPOST to msnews]

8. Exchange optimizer and large volumes

9. Text wrapping quirks in MS Exchange Internet Mail Service

10. "=" at wrapped line of text

11. Unwanted Rich Text to D/L members

12. Confusion Over HTML, Rich Text and Plain Text Messages

13. Word wrap in messages