Webmail Setup

Post by John Bar » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:16:50

Does anyone know how to setup WebMail?

Webmail Setup

Post by Mark Challende » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:13:06

If you mean Outlook Web Access, run the setup for Exchange Server on an IIS
machine and select just OWA.

Quote:> Does anyone know how to setup WebMail?

1. Webmail Setup

We have Exchange Server 5.5, and I would like to set it up
so that people can access their email from a web version
of Exchange. How difficult is this to do? And are there
instructions on walking you through this process?

Thanks

Ray

2. view only the body of an email on web page

3. Help! - Exchange 5.0 webmail setup

4. Error -2147217895: When Using LDAP String to bind to CDO for Exchange 2000 object

5. How Do I Setup WebMail on Exchange 5.5

6. Client access VERY slow

7. What is the purpose for setup exchange2k using commands setup /forestprep and setup /domainprep

8. STORE.EXE uses all memory

9. Webmail

10. webmail - sharing calendar