Help on command processor

Post by Govind Sing » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:33:55

Hi, All

I am trying to develop an command server.
The application should work as follows
We have a LAN where all clients are either NT workstation or W2k pro and
we also have MS Exchange Server running on server , The command server
will run on some client machine and will work based on commands send by
various users through email using exchange server to a specific account.
and the server will also genreate output to be sent to various users through
email.
How should i go about developing such a system?
Is it possible to develop and run such application on Win 2k(pro).?
any sample?
prerequisites in terms of s/w , h/w , knowledge ?
Any resources on internet?

Thanks

Govind

1. Help on command processor

Hi, All

I am trying to develop an command server.
The application should work as follows
We have a LAN where all clients are either NT workstation or W2k pro and
we also have MS Exchange Server running on server , The command server
will run on some client machine and will work based on commands send by
various users through email using exchange server to a specific account.
and the server will also genreate output to be sent to various users through
email.
How should i go about developing such a system?
Is it possible to develop and run such application on Win 2k(pro).?
any sample?
prerequisites in terms of s/w , h/w , knowledge ?
Any resources on internet?

Thanks

Govind

2. NT back up problem with Exchnage.

3. error in event viewer

4. Microsoft Exchnage as a command processor

5. Appending Message contents to a Word Doc.?

6. Dual processor machine high processor activity

7. email reply address

8. IMC pegs processor every time..HELP!

9. URGENT Help with 100% Processor Utilization

10. Processor help for Exchange 5.5

11. Command to stop Exchange Service from Command Prompt ?

12. Mail commands at command prompt?