Help About Exchange server

Post by John Smit » Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody knows if echange server allows only
the users who has a mailbox to relay emails ?

I mean, if i don't have a mailbox on the Exchange server,
can i use it's SMTP service to send email ?

Does Exchange server allows people to send email
without require username and password ?

Please let me know something, thank you

Danny

1. need help with Exchange Server 5.5 please!!!

I am running MS Exchange Server 5.5, SP 2 on a Win NT server 4.0, SP 6a.
On my Intranet I don't have any problem, I don't have problems either when I
send external e-mails, its only when a client sends e-mails to us.
I would say on half of the time the external e-mails arrive prompt to the
Exchange server and are distributed to my recipients but on the other half
the Exchange server receives the external e-mails with a delay from couple
of minutes to over 10 hours.
I tried running Exchange optimization but didn't help out.

Any advice is appreciated.
Roberto

2. Eventlog 1084

3. help for exchange server programs

4. mail restrictions

5. Need help with Exchange server script

6. Can send but not receive external email...

7. plz help accessing Exchange server via dll!!!

8. How can I restore the mailbox which delete accidentally??

9. Help on Exchange Server Event Script ?

10. Need anti-spam help on Exchange Server 5.5

11. Need help on Exchange server 5.5

12. Help me ...(Exchange server)

13. help understand exchange server x date/time