Export User attributes into csv file

Post by Wesel Pete » Thu, 30 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi *!

I want to export our users with all their attributes (telefon, title,
2nd e-mail address, etc.)
With the microsoft exchange administrator  (directory export) I have
only a file
with some standard attributes first name, second name, etc. and only one
smtp address.

How can I export the whole information?
Very important for me are the other e-mail addresses
(some users have two and more smtp addresses).

thx in advance
P. Wesel

1. ---- Export the PAB file to CSV file ----

HI..
        Are there anyway to export the Micorsoft Exchange Client Personal Address
Book (PAB) to CSV file or text file ?????

        Regards
--
Sukij Dansaikul.
System Analyst

2. Outlook cannot synchronize

3. Forward mail? Lets try this again!

4. E55 and E2K

6. Importinng Attributes with a CSV File

7. What attributes can be imported from csv file?

8. Exporting/Importing Mailboxes data with an API instead of a CSV File

9. Import/Export of Old 5.5 Containers and new CSV files