Does anyone know how to break through Error 1719

Does anyone know how to break through Error 1719

Post by Mary » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:34:50

I try to install software and keep getting this Error
which basically says...The windows installer service
could not be accessed. The MS knowledgebase says to
perform a backup with ntbackup and change the
registry...I can't install ntbackup to perform the backup
because I get the same error message for it because it's
the same type of file that causes that error. If I change
the registry and make a mistake...I could really mess
things up from what I understand...and the automatic
recovery system is not reliable. The apps for a Maxtor
external drive I just bought also uses the same type of
file that will not load. These are generally .msi files.
The standard .exe files seem to load fine. Anybody know
how to fix?

1. MsExhangeDS event 1166 (error 1719) and MsExchangeSA event 1005

Windows 2000 with MS Exchange 5.5
MsExchangeDS services don't start and errors occurs
(French event) :

Type de l'vnement : Informations
Source de l'vnement :       MSExchangeDS
Catgorie de l'vnement :   Traitement interne
ID de l'vnement :   1166
Date :          15/04/2002
Heure :         18:58:06
Utilisateur :   N/A
Ordinateur :    %SERVEUR%
Description :
L'erreur 1719 s'est produite (identificateur interne
32301e2). Contactez les services de Support Technique de
Microsoft.

Type de l'vnement : Erreur
Source de l'vnement :       MSExchangeSA
Catgorie de l'vnement :   Gnral
ID de l'vnement :   1005
Date :          15/04/2002
Heure :         18:57:52
Utilisateur :   N/A
Ordinateur :    %SERVEUR%
Description :
Erreur inattendue Il n'y a pas de squence de protocole.
Microsoft Windows NT

Cause : RPC registry keys are missing.

Resolution : add this registry keys on your Exchange server
and start now MSExchangeDS.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ClientProtocols]
"ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_nb_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_http"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_at_dsp"="rpcrt4.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ServerProtocols]
"ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_nb_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_http"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_at_dsp"="rpcrt4.dll"

Good luck
Anthony

2. InocuLAN detected the (Win95.Spanska_Happy99) virus in Mailbox (P ublic Folders), Sender (Angie Schilling) !!!

3. Event log error. Anyone know more

4. HELP ! Exchange/NT RPC Problem

5. Does anyone know about API errors?

6. Redundant systems

7. Does anyone know what this error message means???

8. Exch Svr of the Internet and thru Firewall ...

9. Does Anyone Know What These Errors Are......

10. Does anyone know what this error means?

11. Anyone know about SMTP error events?

12. Anyone know about SMTP error codes?

13. Does anyone know what this error means?