OWA using SSL

Post by Green_ma » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I would like to implement Outlook Web Access using a SSL instead of port 80.
Is there documentation and steps whereby I can follow and implement?

Thanks

OWA using SSL

Post by Chris Schar » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I would like to implement Outlook Web Access using a SSL instead of port 80.
>Is there documentation and steps whereby I can follow and implement?

Take a look at this Microsoft Knowledge Base article, it may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q234/0/22.asp

You can also get this article by sending an E-mail with a subject of

--
Chris Scharff
Exchange Administrator

Be sure to read the Exchange FAQ:

OWA using SSL

Post by Greg Aske » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q234/0/22.ASP

Greg Askew