NewsXpress and Exchange

Post by Raymond DeV » Mon, 17 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Is there anyway that I can save articles read by NX to an Exchange
folder?

-Ray-

NewsXpress and Exchange

Post by Norman de Villie » Thu, 27 Jun 1996 04:00:00

>Is there anyway that I can save articles read by NX to an Exchange
>folder?

>-Ray-

I guess if your newsreader allows you to Forward articles, this can be
done. i.e forward article directly to a folder.

NewsXpress and Exchange

--
Another method, although a kludge, is to save them as ASCII text file and then
drag them to the Exchange Folder

Microsoft MVP - BackOffice