RAZOR FORCE PROBLEM

Post by AL EAD » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 02:12:39

hi gamers i have a problem getting out of the stronghold
on razor force. neither i nor my son can find the exit.
we have been trying for all most three months. please if
some one knows a secret that we don't, HELP

                thanks in advance
                   al eads

RAZOR FORCE PROBLEM

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 02:56:45

This is an Exchange Server NG....wrong place. Sorry.

> hi gamers i have a problem getting out of the stronghold
> on razor force. neither i nor my son can find the exit.
> we have been trying for all most three months. please if
> some one knows a secret that we don't, HELP

>                 thanks in advance
>                    al eads

1. Exchange 5.5 Pop3Connector not forcing modem to dial-out

Help,

We have a small network that uses Exchange 5.5. The pop3connector dials out
to a 56k modem (broadband not available :(
The problem is that the pop3connector is not forcing the modem to dial-out
on either scheduled connections or by clicking on the retrieve button. By
the way, it use to work fine but just quit working the last couple of days.
When we launch IE the modem begins the dial-out normally. Modem works fine.
We do have Proxy server and the auto-dial settings are correct. Also all
Exchange services are running.
Couldn't find anything on searches thru the Internet.

Any help is appreciated,

Kenny Cowart
MCSE, CCNA

2. Addressbook

3. Force commits of the EDBxxxx.LOG files?

4. Removing KM Server from Exchange 5.0 Site

5. Looking for good Sales Force Automation solution on Exchange

6. Access Denied to other Mailboxes

7. Forcing a modified form to be used when posting in a public folder

8. Problems with Public Folder Permissions

9. Force Election

10. OL 98/2000 and SFA -- Sales Force Automation

11. Forcing user to re-login to Outlook?

12. force three zeros?

13. Forcing Signature files