Getting Mailbox and homeserver Name from IExchangeEventHandler Interface

Getting Mailbox and homeserver Name from IExchangeEventHandler Interface

Post by Nitin chandol » Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:24:23

Hi
I have written a custom agent implementing the IExchangeEventHandler for
handling events. I am getting the events on the mailboxes which have the
agent bound. I have to get the following in the ExecuteEvent procedure.

1. Mailbox Name for which the Event is fired
2. The MES HomeServer Name

If anyone has a code snippet or an example please post it.

Thanks in advance
Nitin

1. Getting Mailbox and homeserver Name from IExchangeEventHandler Interface

Hi
I have written a custom agent implementing the IExchangeEventHandler for
handling events. I am getting the events on the mailboxes which have the
agent bound. I have to get the following in the ExecuteEvent procedure.

1. Mailbox Name for which the Event is fired
2. The MES HomeServer Name

If anyone has a code snippet or an example please post it.

Thanks in advance
Nitin

2. Send and Receive mail for Specific Domain ONLY

3. Full name of Homeserver not displayed in mailbox

4. Exchange 2000 AD

5. MAPI Object and Interfaces - Getting a mailbox size

6. Recurring error in event log

7. IExchangeEventHandler::ExecuteEvent - who's mailbox

8. dial up connection not made

9. getting exhange mailbox name using NT logon

10. SOLVED: getting exhange mailbox name using NT logon

11. getting a user's mailbox name

12. Why it fails getting interface pointer of IExchangeManageStore?

13. Changing existing outlook profiles to show new homeserver