changing default jpeg compression setting

changing default jpeg compression setting

Post by Alan » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 00:05:51

I open a 1.2 Mbyte file taken from a Coolpix 995 in fine
mode (largest jpeg option) and modify it with Picture It
2002.  When I save it the file size is reduced to around
700 Kbytes.  I can use the "save as" and adjust the
compression ratio to keep the file size about the same as
the original.  Is there any way to set the default
compression ratio for jpeg's so that I can just "save"
after making edits and the file size will be about the
same as the originol?

changing default jpeg compression setting

Post by KK » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:36:02

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NEWSGROUP.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I open a 1.2 Mbyte file taken from a Coolpix 995 in fine
>mode (largest jpeg option) and modify it with Picture It
>2002.  When I save it the file size is reduced to around
>700 Kbytes.  I can use the "save as" and adjust the
>compression ratio to keep the file size about the same
as
>the original.  Is there any way to set the default
>compression ratio for jpeg's so that I can just "save"
>after making edits and the file size will be about the
>same as the originol?
>.

1. Change default settings for OWA

Hi!

Is there a way to change different settings for the built in OWA in Exchange
2000?
I have found a couple of registrysettings that one can use to enable and
disable which buttons to show in OWA.

The problem I have is that when you read an email in OWA you only get to see
the senders name, not e-mail address. How can I change this so it shows both
the name and address of the sender.

I have used the Web storage system explorer to check what an email contains.
There is one property called "fromname" that OWA uses as defult. But I want
it to use the property "from" instead.

Sincerly
Mathias Alvarsson

2. Returned Receipt in MAPI

3. Changing IMC settings restores all defaults

4. HELP ME FIX A STUPID MISTAKE, please!

5. compression set on DLT7000

6. Exchange Server slow..

7. How to set Exchange 5.5 default user settings

8. Exchange 5.5 problem : Event ID 9156

9. How to set default security settings on global addressbook

10. JPEG in Exchange?

11. JPEG attachment size problem

12. Inserting JPEG files in Outlook Message

13. .jpg.jpeg problem