inserting a new email error

Post by Elen » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:43:09

Inserteng a new email address to a public folder I
receive that error "The e-mail address already exists in
this organization No:c10312e7.

The problem is that I don't find that address on all
address list...

Thanks
Elena

inserting a new email error

Post by Martin Blackstone [MVP - Exchange » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:51:13

The easiest way to find it is to put the address in a new message and hit
Ctrl-K to see what it resolves too.
It could also be a hidden mailbox in which case it wont resolve. I can
virtually guarantee you that the address is in use somewhere. You just have
to find it.

--
Martin Blackstone
MVP - Exchange

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Quote:> Inserteng a new email address to a public folder I