Error 1067

Post by SL. » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:43:55

When attempting to start the Internet Mail Service on
Exchange 5.5 SP4 we receive an error 1067.  I think it
relates to Knowledge Base article KB301690.

If you have any suggestions on how to remedy the problem
please let me know.

1. Error 1067 Starting Exchange Information Service

I am running a Small Business Server 2000 SP2, it has
been installed and running happily for 30 + days.  Now I
cannot start the Exchange Information Store Service.  I
receive the Error 1067:  The process Terminated
unexpectedly.  Nothing strange appears in the System or
App logs.  I do receive an error explaing the service did
not start it has been attempted X times. I have removed
and reinstalled it and receive the same error.  NOTE: I
did not remove the server from Active Directory.  But I
am still receiving the same error. Any help would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

2. generic mail accounts

3. Error 1067: The process Terminated

4. Change existing server name

5. Error 1067 starting Information Store

6. Move server between sites

7. Error 1067 when starting POP3 collector

8. Exchange 5.5 Fault Tolerant Upgrade

9. Error 1067 with Directory Service

10. Error 1067 store.exe

11. Error 1067 Could Not Start The Microsoft Exchange Directory Service

12. Directory Service Fails to Start with Error 1067 and Event ID 148

13. HELP! Exch 5.5 Error 1067 on IS