Exchange 4.0 Mailbox

Post by Paul Middleto » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 04:32:56

can anyone tell me how I can disable a single mailbox in Exchange 4.0

1. Exchange 4.0/ mailbox name limits

I have a problem using Exchange 4.0 in Windows XP. I am trying to add a
mailbox that is already created to a new machine. The problem is: the
account name is 12 characters long, the mailbox name will only let me type 8
characters. I was able to browse and select the first mailbox I needed, why
can I not browse to find the second and third mailboxes I need to put on
this machine? It would be very helpful because as of now I have people that
use XP machines unable to share calenders with the rest of the company.

2. Exchange Or Notes? Any Opinions?

3. Exchange(4.0) mailbox tool ??

4. stop accept old staff's email

5. Repairing an Exchange 4.0 Mailbox

6. HELP!

7. recovering Exchange 4.0 mailboxes?

8. Object cannot be found in directory

9. Best method to migrate exchange 4.0 to exchange 2000 - small number of mailboxes

10. Upgrade Exchange 4.0 on NT 3.51 to Exchange 5.0 NT 4.0

11. creating exchange mailbox from ASP in NT 4.0?

12. Exchange 5.5 mailbox association w/ NT 4.0 domain account changed

13. Restoring a specific users mailbox in Exchange 4.0?