aol 8

Post by rober » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:58:26

Je rencontre des problemes a l'intallation de aol 8
ecran bleu

aol 8

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:35:20

Wrong newsgroup....call AOL's helpdesk.

> Je rencontre des problemes a l'intallation de aol 8
> ecran bleu

1. Emails from Outlook 97 to AOL create a download file in AOL.

When I send an email from Outlook 97 to an AOL email
address, the email received in AOL appears to have a
download  file attached to it.  The filename of the
download is made up of the first 8 letters of my subject
ine.  The filename does not have an extension.  Is there
something in Outlook that can be tweaked to keep this from
happening?  It doesn't happen if I send the email through
Outlook Express.

Thanks.

2. test

3. AOL Email

4. Trying to enable Native Mode

5. AOL and smtp

6. Loadsim.exe for Exchange Server 2000

7. SEND TO AOL

8. Multiple SMTP virtual servers

9. Exchange & AOL Mail

10. OWA problem opening mail forwarded from AOL accounts

11. Exchange server not able to send e-mail to aol.com

12. AOL Email Issue

13. Strange problem sending to AOL users...