PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Post by Willia » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:51:25

I am running Exchange Server2000 on a Win2K network.

nextgenerationsolutions.com being our default domain. However I also have an
additional domain: nextexecutive.com - I would our exchange server to also
recieve mail from this address and automatically forward it to each individual
users default mailbox (the email prefixes are the same for each domain).

How can I do this.

William

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Post by Alan Da » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:58:07

In ESM, take a look at the Recipient Policies container for the addressing
part if nextexecutive.com is a domain that is considered local to you.

I am running Exchange Server2000 on a Win2K network.

with
nextgenerationsolutions.com being our default domain. However I also have an
additional domain: nextexecutive.com - I would our exchange server to also
recieve mail from this address and automatically forward it to each
individual
users default mailbox (the email prefixes are the same for each domain).

How can I do this.

William

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Mailclient for Exchange Server 5.5 for Windows NT 3.51 Citrix

3. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

4. Archiving mail

5. please please please help "do not have permision"

6. When using IMAP over SSL server suddenly terminates connection.

7. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

8. migrating users from site to site

9. please help me with installing claint CDO please

10. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

11. Please, Please, HELP!

12. offline defrag, please please help

13. Can't receive email - PLEASE PLEASE HELP