Internet recipients receiving multiple messages from DL

Internet recipients receiving multiple messages from DL

Post by Erik » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:11:58

For the past few days, every time someone in my company
sends a message to a distro list, every Internet custom
recipient in that list receives that message 5-6 times.
Regular recipients homed on that server (Our only exchange
server) only receives the message once.

We have a single Exchange 5.5sp4 server running on NT4
sp6a.

Any ideas?

1. Multiple copies of messages to Internet recipients from DL

For the past few days, every time someone in my company
sends a message to a distro list, every Internet custom
recipient in that list receives that message 5-6 times.
Regular recipients homed on that server (Our only exchange
server) only receives the message once.

We have a single Exchange 5.5sp4 server running on NT4
sp6a.

Any ideas?
.

2. Terminal Server and Exchange5.0

3. Message to DL from IMS received multiple times

4. Out of Office Assistance

5. Recipients receive multiple copies of same message

6. The M: Drive

7. Single recipient sent, multiple recipients received

8. Can't get AGENT tab in Outlook client..

9. Multiple Messages being received from Internet

10. DL: Which recipients did not receive?

11. external recipient gets multiple copies of email sent to DL

12. DL members do not receive Internet email attachment

13. DL members do not receive Internet email attachemet