Testing Usenet Post - Some please respond to this test.

Testing Usenet Post - Some please respond to this test.

Post by Brian Moh » Sun, 22 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I am creating this post from Exchange 5.0, please post a responce in
this newsgroup to test the Usenet capibilities of Exchange 5.0.  Thanks
in advance.

Brian P. Mohr, MCSE, CNE
Systems Consultant
Entex Information Services, Inc.

Testing Usenet Post - Some please respond to this test.

Post by Peter Robinso » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

consider it done....

>I am creating this post from Exchange 5.0, please post a responce in
>this newsgroup to test the Usenet capibilities of Exchange 5.0.  Thanks
>in advance.

>Brian P. Mohr, MCSE, CNE
>Systems Consultant
>Entex Information Services, Inc.

                          \/||/
                          (o o)
+---------------------oOO--(_)--OOo---------------------------+

| Visit the Vyper's Nest at http://www.vyper.demon.co.uk      |
                     oooO    (   )
                       \_)

Testing Usenet Post - Some please respond to this test.

Post by Anthon » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I got it too (and I am also using Exchange to handle the newsgroup).
--
Anthony