i NEED SOME HELP ON PREVENTING USER FORM SENDING EMAIL OUTSIDE THE EXCHANGE ORGA

i NEED SOME HELP ON PREVENTING USER FORM SENDING EMAIL OUTSIDE THE EXCHANGE ORGA

Post by Victo » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 03:38:28

I want some users to receive only email sent internal and
also for them to be able to send internally but I do not
want them to be able to send email outside the exchange
organization or be able to receive from outside the
organization

i NEED SOME HELP ON PREVENTING USER FORM SENDING EMAIL OUTSIDE THE EXCHANGE ORGA

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:00:00

Answered already in your original post.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> I want some users to receive only email sent internal and