serve multiple domains

Post by Anjan » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:58:14

Hello all,
Can I configure the Exchange server to serve multiple
domains? in another words (I have 4 companies and i need
one Exchange server to serve them)

serve multiple domains

Post by Jonathan Runyon [MSFT » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:55:40

Start here:

260973 XCON: Setting Up SMTP Domains for Inbound and Relay E-Mail in
Exchange
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260973

319201 HOW TO: Use Recipient Policies to Control E-mail Addresses in
Exchange
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319201

HTH

Jonathan Runyon