OWA Says Password Expires in 0 Days???

Post by james carbon » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00

OWA Keeps giving everybody the "Your password will expire in 0 days, to
chage go to the change password button" All of my domain accounts were
set to never expire and even the account policy is set to never expire.
What is making OWA think that the passwords are going to expire, it's
been saying 0 days for about 7 days, obvious that nothing has expires,
please help me get rid of this annoying msg-

Thanks - Jim carbone

OWA Says Password Expires in 0 Days???

Post by Stuart Carriso » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I had the same problem:

if you take a look at \webdata\us\logon.asp

you can find this message in there.

I just removed it.

Quote:> OWA Keeps giving everybody the "Your password will expire in 0 days, to
> chage go to the change password button" All of my domain accounts were
> set to never expire and even the account policy is set to never expire.
> What is making OWA think that the passwords are going to expire, it's
> been saying 0 days for about 7 days, obvious that nothing has expires,
> please help me get rid of this annoying msg-

> Thanks - Jim carbone

OWA Says Password Expires in 0 Days???

Post by Paul Foot » Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Refer to the following online article (Article ID: Q190433):

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q190/4/33.asp