message rules

Post by Pete » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 06:59:59

Is there any way to increase the amount of message rules a
user can create? My boss is getting an error message that
says:"Can not create any more message rules, Exchange
server is full.Is there any way to increase this allowed
amount?

1. server based message rules

Where are server based rule kept?
When some one creates a rule in outlook and tells it to run on the server,
where is it stored?
I have fond that there are some rule running on mail boxes, that are on the
server. If I look in the client it shows that they have no rules setup.
Is there a why to reset or delete rules that are running on the Exchange
server.
Is there a way to see what rule are running on the server.
Server:
NT 4.0 SP6
Exchange 5.5 (SP3)
Thank you for any help
Tom

2. mailbox management (server properties)

3. Message Rules

4. exchange 5.0 EFD and Outlook

5. E2K Info Store cannot be accessed from 5.5

6. Incoming message rule on server

7. Deleted item retention store.

8. Message rule limit

9. Message rules

10. Message Rules

11. Exchange 5.5 and message rules for paging

12. Help with sever based message rules