TCP/UDP PORT and Exchange

Post by Terje Hatl » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Which port(s) is/are used by Exhange Server and client when transfering new
mail and attachments.

We want to set priority pr. port on a router.

Terje Hatl?
aalesund, norway

1. TCP/UDP Ports to allow Outlook to communicate to Exchange 5.5 Server

I need to let some remote engineers have temporary access via outlook to our
exchange server.

What would I need to open to allow them to get through to the server?

I'd use VPN, but the client machines they are on are the customers and they
cant install VPN Client on them.  They already have outlook.

Thanks,
   Scott<-

2. .forward and aliasing?

3. HELP i need tcp-udp/ip port-number wich are used between the exchange-server

4. What to do when exchange does not connect to...

5. TCP and UDP Ports!!! Advice needed please

6. STORE.EXE HIGH MEM USAGE

7. TCP/UDP Ports

8. owa permissions

9. tcp/udp Port Number

10. Exchange2000 complete list pof TCP or UDP port usage

11. Link State Recovery and TCP port 691 and TCP port 25

12. changing from random upd ports to specific tcp ports for new mail notification