SANS Institute-On the Level?

Post by Doug Erickso » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi all, what do you know about the SANS institue, they have a NT security
guide I'm considering ordering. If anyone is familiar with the guide NT
security step by step please reply. Is it useful? I s the SANS institute on
the level? Thanks, Doug

SANS Institute-On the Level?

Post by WebWha » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi Doug,

I subscribe to the e-mail newsletter and will be ordering the Security
Document very soon. I've personally spoken with someone there, and find the
information in the newsletter correct, and timely.

I would not hesitate to recommend their product. And, no, I am not
affiliated with them in any way... just a concerned and security-minded NT
consultant.

Gil Tennant
WebWham

>Hi all, what do you know about the SANS institue, they have a NT security
>guide I'm considering ordering. If anyone is familiar with the guide NT
>security step by step please reply. Is it useful? I s the SANS institute on
>the level? Thanks, Doug

1. SANS Institute-On the Level?

Hi all, what do you know about the SANS institue, they have a NT security
guide I'm considering ordering. If anyone is familiar with the guide NT
security step by step please reply. Is it useful? I s the SANS institute on
the level? Thanks, Doug

2. Forms Types

3. Faxing using Exchange 2000 in educational institute

4. inheritance on public folders

5. SP level for Exchange 5.5 level

6. What's the difference between these two?

7. How do SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 work with NAS or SANs

8. An odd error

9. Editing Level 1 and Level 2 type attachments

10. Exchange on a SANs (thoughts?)

11. MSEXCHANG 5.5 VS Level 1 & Level 2

12. Level 1 and level 2 e-mail security attachment file types

13. Level 1 and Level 2