MS Exchange Routing Wizard (Beta) Error

Post by Stephanie Cann » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

While starting the MS Exchange Routing Wizard (beta downloaded from
Microsoft's Web Site), we received the following error:

"An error has occurred during CDO Logon in ModWizard.
Error number = &H1AD.
Error description = Active X component can't create object."

We've registered the EXRTOBJ.DLL, EXRTENG.DLL and CDO.DLL files , and
installed the Routing Wizard Sample Application both on my machine and on
our development server. We receive the error on both machines.

Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.

1. MS Exchange Routing Wizard (Beta) Error

While starting the MS Exchange Routing Wizard (beta downloaded from
Microsoft's Web Site), we received the following error:

"An error has occurred during CDO Logon in ModWizard.
Error number = &H1AD.
Error description = Active X component can't create object."

We've registered the EXRTOBJ.DLL, EXRTENG.DLL and CDO.DLL files , and
installed the Routing Wizard Sample Application both on my machine and on
our development server. We receive the error on both machines.

Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.

2. Printer won't print

3. ERROR with MS Exchange Web Discussion Wizard for MS FrontPage

4. Excuse the dumb question.

5. Asking for setting up the MS exchange routing wizard

6. services are running, virtual servers aren't

7. MS Exchange Routing Wizard

8. Can the Exchange client access...

9. Asking for setting up the MS exchange routing wizard

10. MS Exchange Routing Wizard

11. Exchange routing wizard and CDO error.

12. Rules Wizard Error - Not enough space on the MS Exchange Server to store rules

13. Routing Wizard Error Number = &H8002801D