Use Mark as Read can Not open envelope icons after read mails

Use Mark as Read can Not open envelope icons after read mails

Post by Songchun M » Tue, 30 Dec 1997 04:00:00

It is very strange that some of envelope icons do not change their display
after the mails were read.  I tried to use Mark As Read under Edit, the
envelope icons still show closed.  Any idea?

Song

1. OWA Not updating envelope icon after reading message

I have installed OWA with SSL on its own server, connected to our main Exchange
server.  Exchange is SP3, NT SP5.

Everything works fine, except OWA clients show all messages as being unread (ie a
closed envelope).

It doesn't matter if I open them first with OWA or with Outlook, Outlook performs
as expected (an open envelope after it has been read) and OWA always shows a
closed one.

Has anyone else come across this problem, and if so can you help?

I've searched all the other resources I know!

Mike

2. Offline Address with Multiple Containers

3. The envelope icon could not open if it is a dark yellow color

4. Network password screen

5. Using Rules Wizard to Mark Message as Read

6. URGENT: Windows Messaging (W95) : No Exchange Server Service Available

7. HELP: Mail Message Icon Does Not Change After Reading

8. Exchange 2000 setup in two sites

9. Using Rules Wizard to Mark Message as Read

10. Read mail shows a closed envelope in Outlook97

11. Cannot mark a message read and duplicate mail problem with OL98 and ES5.5