dial up access

Post by Rob » Thu, 16 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am running Windows NT server 4.0 with Exchnage Server 5.0. I am trying to
figure out a way to schedule exchange to dial up my isp and download my
mail. I have not yet found a setup parameter to do this. Please let me know
if anyone else has done this or has any ideas.
Thanks
Ryan Corcoran
Carroll College
Waukesha WI 53186

dial up access

Post by Rick Thomps » Fri, 17 Apr 1998 04:00:00

You can use SetNet ProxyMail to do just that. It works well as a front
end to exchange or as a stand alone email server. You can down load a
free eval copy at www.setnet.com

Quote:>I am running Windows NT server 4.0 with Exchnage Server 5.0. I am trying to
>figure out a way to schedule exchange to dial up my isp and download my
>mail. I have not yet found a setup parameter to do this. Please let me know
>if anyone else has done this or has any ideas.
>Thanks
>Ryan Corcoran
>Carroll College
>Waukesha WI 53186

SetNet Corporation - Email for Business Networks

888 9-SETNET  --  305 265-1114

1. LOG OF DIAL-UPS???

Can anybody tell me if it's possible to keep a log-file of all the dial-outs
using MS Small Business Server 4.5? This because of the high
telephone-costs. It would be best if you can see who made connection either.

Regards,

Jan Willem Heining

2. MS Exchange Client for Macintosh says NT Exchange server is unavailable

3. Edit the Outlook Today View to point to task- and calendar folder in public folder aerea

4. Intermittent dial-ups with IMS

5. Distributed list

6. Unprovoked Nightly Dial Ups

7. Exchange to the Internet - Outbound