Addresbook question

Post by <1.. » Tue, 13 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I have a problem.
Two companies are shareing the same LAN and Exchange Server.
I'd like to have two separated addressbooks and the users should have
rights to add addreses to their companys addressbook and copy them to their
personal adressbook.
Is there anyone who has a suggestion how I can solve this problem?

Should I solve it in an other way? If yes... how?

Best regards Kim ?rkenrud

Addresbook question

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

If you want users to be able to add addresses, then you probably should be
looking at Outlook on the client and public folders for the shared lists.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:>Hi