Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

Post by DSchwa » Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

1. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

2. Server Migration

3. Auto-Sig using %%Username

4. memory occupied by store.exe

5. Auto-sig plling in Username?

6. Restoring recipient name after hiding from address book

7. Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

8. works with windows 4.0 ?

9. Auto sigs

10. pull username, email etc to asp or export

11. Exch 5.5: How to auto generate smtp address when alias is differerent then username@

12. Usernames in Auto-Signatures

13. Determining network username from Outlook/Exchange username