Make Outlook look more like Schedule+

Post by Tonie Hartwigsso » Sun, 28 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I've just upgraded one of my customers
Exchange server to version 5.
I've alspo changed the client from
Exchange/Schedule+ to Outllok 97.

many of the users complain about the
way Outlook looks compared to Schedule+.

Is it possible to change the colors in Outlook,
especially the background color in the calendar?

Is it possible to change the header in the columns
when you are wieving several days. We want to show
the name of the day and the date, not only the date.

Thanx

Tonie Hartwigsson

1. Make Outlook look more like Schedule+

Hi,

I've just upgraded one of my customers
Exchange server to version 5.
I've also changed the client from
Exchange/Schedule+ to Outllok 97.

many of the users complain about the
way Outlook looks compared to Schedule+.

Is it possible to change the colors in Outlook,
especially the background color in the calendar?

Is it possible to change the header in the columns
when you are wieving several days. We want to show
the name of the day and the date, not only the date.

Thanx

Tonie Hartwigsson

2. Echange autodial trouble..

3. STOCKRESEARCH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Making Corportate Schedule Public

5. Sendmail Doesn't, the Sequel

6. Making a message look sent programmatically...?

7. Compacting the exchange 2k database

8. Schedule+/Outlook Schedules via VB/MAPI????

9. Viewing Schedule+ files in Outlook 2000

10. Schedule+ and Outlook

11. Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector sending messages to Outlook users