Information Store and I-Net Mail Service not working

Information Store and I-Net Mail Service not working

Post by Mark Webe » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 00:38:49

Both services stopped working and won't start anymore.
Ran the "chkdsk" as suggested, didn't help.
Get "Application error has occurred  STORE.exe   Exception access violation" when
tried to start Information Store process.
Also get "could not start Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service ... Error
2140: An internal Windows NT error occured" when trying to manually start
Internet Mail Service.
I think it is STORE database corruption.
Where do I get utils to fix it?

Information Store and I-Net Mail Service not working

Post by Andrew Watso » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:59:46

read the help

Both services stopped working and won't start anymore.
Ran the "chkdsk" as suggested, didn't help.
Get "Application error has occurred  STORE.exe   Exception access violation"
when
tried to start Information Store process.
Also get "could not start Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service ... Error
2140: An internal Windows NT error occured" when trying to manually start
Internet Mail Service.
I think it is STORE database corruption.
Where do I get utils to fix it?

Information Store and I-Net Mail Service not working

Post by Mark Webe » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 23:47:37

They were in "bin" all the time! Works great once you get the corrupted message
out of the queue.
Both services stopped working and won't start anymore.
Ran the "chkdsk" as suggested, didn't help.
Get "Application error has occurred  STORE.exe   Exception access violation"
when
tried to start Information Store process.
Also get "could not start Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service ... Error
2140: An internal Windows NT error occured" when trying to manually start
Internet Mail Service.
I think it is STORE database corruption.
Where do I get utils to fix it?

.

1. Exchange INET & Mail Services not starting

I have been running Exchange 5.0 just fine untill I installed the lastest
version of Backup Exec 7.0 today. After I rebooted, the Internet Mail and
Usenet News services will not start. I get the following error on boot-up
also:

Initialization of the dynamic link libraryD:\WINNT35\system32\user32.dll
failed.The process is terminating abnormally.

Any ideas of how I can fix this?

Chris

2. Spell Check for text in form fields

3. Remote Mail not working for 'Net mail

4. Supporting Exchange 5.5 Distributions Groups In E2K

5. Information Store, Internet Mail Service and Event Service refuse to start

6. Slooooowwwww Shutdown

7. Internet mail service and information store service die!!!

8. Roaming Exchange accounts

9. Net Folders Through Exchange Server to Internet Mail Recipient Does Not Work

10. Information Store not working

11. information store storage limits not working...

12. Information Store storage limits not working on Exch 5.5

13. Information Store Back-Up using NT Back Up not working