Help! ID no: 80090308 (?)

Post by Ted » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 05:05:44

I'm trying to access a public folder via the Exchange
system manager so I can assosicate an email address to
it.  When I drill down in the system manager and try to
expand the public folder (Folders, Public Folders) I get
the following error message:

The token supplied to the function is invalid
ID no: 80090308

I can't find anything about this anywhere.  Anyone know
what the deal is here?

1. ESM message ID no:80090308

I get the message:
"The token supplied to the function is invalid"
ID no: 80090308
Exchange system manager.

This occurs when I try to access the public folders
container in the ESM. I can access the public folders thru
Outlook,and have no other problems with them,

2. cdo session timeout

3. Problems with Public Folders ID no: 80090308

4. No notification of new email

5. ESM ID no:80090308

6. Can you change NDR's

7. The token supplied to the function is invalid (id 80090308) Exchange system manager

8. How do I correctly install Exchange2K?

9. ID #80090308 with public groups (but no SSL)

10. ID no: 80090308 with public groups

11. ID no:80090308

12. ID no: 80090308

13. ERROR 80090308