Enable quicklaunch programmatically

Post by stuckey » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:08:38

Good People,
 I am building a WXP image for a customer with the classic
interface. The customer is sold on the quicklaunch bar but
I cannot find a way of turning it on by default. I am
looking for a script or a registry entry to change. It
seems to be hidden in a binary registry entry.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

1. Enabling IM programmatically

I have been using MSIMADM.DLL to enable/disable IM for users.  In my
VB the code to get the IM servers in the current forest is:

Set objIMServers = New MSIMADMLib.IMServers

So this gets the servers in the current forest -- Is there a way to
get servers in a remote forest??

So far I have tried the following:

Set objIMServers = CreateObject("MSExchangeIM.IMServers.1",
"remoteDCName")

That gives me Active X Error 429.  Should this be working?  Is there
another way to do this?

Thanks,
Mike
(Looking in the applog for the ActiveX error I find "class not
registered" error, yet the code runs fine when run on the remote
machine).

2. Help - can't access saved messages

3. Enable archiving programmatically in exchange 2000

4. Outlook can't connect to Exchange Server

5. Taakbar and quicklaunch bar

6. Other User's Folder

7. Change mail-enabled to mailbox-enabled in Exchange 2000

8. Exchange 5.5

9. Convert mail enabled user to mailbox enabled user

10. Re-enabling WorkGroup-enabled mode in Schedule+

11. enabling group enabled mode

12. changing user from Mail-Enabled to Mailbox-Enabled

13. No exchange related tabs displaty after enable advance enable